Wednesday, May 24, 2017



       Words cannot even begin to describe how perfectly amazing it was and is to be married to my best friend. The morning of the wedding was a daze to me, running errands, getting ready, and before I knew it I was standing outside of the temple with the love of my life. We waited nervously as we were guided  to where we needed to be. I felt the spirit strongly as we walked through the temple and were able to sit together in the Celestial Room. We had made it. We made it to the temple. My whole life I knew that I wanted to be married and sealed in the temple, though I could not imagine how great and fulfilling it would feel to work towards a temple marriage with Mark. I won't say that is was very easy, but I will be totally cliche in saying that it was worth it. I wouldn't trade our temple sealing for anything in the world because I know that our marriage will last for eternity. Something profound that Mark's grandpa said was, "The heavens are rejoicing because with this sealing today a new eternal family was created." I know that is true. I know that as we have children they will grow up knowing that our family will be together forever. 
       After we left the temple, our family was waiting for us outside. We then took pictures and a lot of people went to my grandma's house for a quick snack before heading to the reception. We wanted food but also wanted to be alone, so we called my sister to come bring us some food and we drove away and parked in the shade. We then headed down to the reception. The venue was gorgeous and reception went smoothly. 
      Since that day life has been pure bliss. Some may call me naive for saying so, but the last week and a half has really been filled with so much happiness. I am so grateful to have Mark in my life. He has changed me for the better and I love him with all of my heart. 
      Here's to a lifetime and eternity of laughter and joy with him!







No comments:

Post a Comment