Friday, May 5, 2017

T-minus 8 Days

Wow.
8 days until we embark on the greatest adventure life has to offer.
Marriage.
Starting and raising a family. Finishing school and starting our careers Living life everyday together- sharing all the good and hard times.
Its difficult for me to describe exactly how I feel with the wedding so close. I am scared, but really excited. Nervous, but confident and full of faith. Not sure if I am ready, but soo ready to move on and start our life together at the same time. Afraid of the unknown, but anxious to see where life takes us. Its the time of my life that I have always anticipated and silently planned out in my head. Yet, with the time I spent as a young girl thinking about a temple marriage and meeting my husband and what to name my kids, I didn't have the capacity to imagine how good and complete it really feels to find someone who loves you and who fits perfectly with you as if you were both prepared to meet each other.
From the beginning, Mark impressed me and continues to impress and amaze me every single day. Falling in love with him was and is easy, it comes naturally. He makes me laugh, smile, and he has a way of putting me at ease. I don't think he realizes how much I look up to him and rely on his strength. I am happy, happier than I thought possible with him by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment